Top 10 great gift for baby shower
We are here to provide you with the list of unique baby shower gifts.
Before going through the list read tips on choosing baby shower gifts
List of great gift for baby shower
- Big sizes of baby clothes- the reason why I list big sizes most moms buy products that fit the newborn for first three months so consider buying clothes from three months and above. Baby clothes such sweaters, Rompers, jackets, body suits and sleeping gown.
- Baby blanket you can buy handmade or cotton
- Pamper – either disposable or cloth diapers but this depends on what the new mom decided to use. If you choose to purchase disposable diapers, buy the right size and if possible buy one packet for the right size and the other pack you can buy the next size.
- Feeding utensils Even though most moms prefer breastfeeding for first two or three months, so they don’t need appliances the first month. After that first month the baby needs to feed so, she will need the utensils later such as bottles, cups, and spoons.
- Hooded baby towel
- Pairs of booties and socks of different sizes
- Car seat
- Baby toys
- Breastfeeding pillow
- Baby sling/wrap
- Baby carrier
- Hat- there is knitted or cotton hats available on the market
- Milk pump
- Digital thermometer
- Swaddle baby blankets
- Waterproof mattress cover or pad
- Crib sheets
- Baby book
Watch video of baby shower gift ideas
When you are buying a baby shower gift, consider the gender of the baby. If you don’t know the sex of the baby, buy a gift that is gender neutral. For instance, the pink color is well-known for girls while blue boys find a neutral color. Another example some toys are cute for a girl and not appropriate for boys.
You might like: How to clean baby thermometer
Consider buying a gift that mom will use days to days such as pamper or baby clothes.
Hoping our list have provided you the best ideas for a baby shower gift. If there is an item I have left out, please let us know in the comment section below.